同义词网

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索

【同义词辨析】 2020-02-20 抚摸caress-cuddle

[复制链接]
jason246 发表于 2022-10-6 01:11:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
caress: implies expression of affection by gentle stroking or patting: the ~ of a soft breeze.     (pat喜爱地轻拍means to touch something gently several times with flat hand, especially as a sign of affection,如she patted the dog on the head她轻轻拍着狗的头,如he patted his sister's hand consolingly他轻拍着妹妹的手安慰她)     (stroke轻抚抚摩to move one's hand gently and slowly over a surface,如he's a beautiful dog. can I stroke him这条狗真漂亮。我可以摸一摸吗? 如he stroked her hair affectionately他深情地抚摩着她的头发)    又如he was gently caressing her golden hair他轻轻抚摸着她的金发,如with these hands I'll caress you用这双手,我将爱抚

fondle: implies doting fondness and sometimes a lack of dignity; it may suggest more intimacy and less gentleness than caress: ~ a baby.   dote宠爱to feel and show great love for someone, ignoring their faults,如he dotes on his children他溺爱孩子)  (fond喜欢,特别是长期喜爱to show affection, especially for a long time,如over the years, I have grown quite fond of her经过这么多年,我越来越喜欢她了,如fond of music/cooking/the house喜欢音乐/烹饪/这座房子)    dignity尊严,是指做事克制矜持,能维护自己品格地位

pet: applies to caressing or fondling children or animals: ~ a cat; but may also apply to excessive indulgence: a spoiled ~ted child; or to amorous fondling in which it may suggest undue familiarity: decided not to ~ with her boyfriend.    amorous表示性欲的showing sexual desire,如Mary rejected Tony's amorous advances玛丽拒绝了托尼的情欲攻势

cuddle: applies a close but gentle embracing designed to soothe or comfort: ~ a frightened puppy.    to give someone a cuddle拥抱某人

caress抚摸爱抚: 指轻轻抚摩,表达喜爱,fondle抚摸爱抚: 更亲密无拘束,表示宠爱,pet抚摸爱抚溺爱: 指抚摸小孩动物;或表示过度溺爱亲昵,cuddle抱: 指轻轻拥抱表示安慰

记忆方法: 1)首字母CFPC想成非常触碰<==抚摸             ""从手从莫,"莫"指"黄昏昏暗",手和莫联合起来表示"用手在昏暗中探索物体"。本义是"探索",如摸底摸索摸石头过河偷鸡摸狗。后来泛指"用手接触轻轻抚摩",如摸头摸脸衣料摸着软摸牌     ""表示"动作轻柔优美地按摸",即本义是"1、抚摩",引申为2、安慰爱护3、拍弄拨弄。说文: "抚,安也,从手无声"

2)抚摸的意思是抚摩表达喜爱mean to show affection by touching or handling.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|同义词网 ( 陕ICP备2022001025号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 08:20

论坛 - 同义词网

2022-2024 © tongyici.net

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表